Call for Abstracts
You are invited to submit abstracts for the 2nd GCC Cardiology Conference & Exhibition on 10-12 March 2022.
The deadline for abstract submission 15 Feb 2022. Abstracts can be re-edited and modiﬁed until the submission deadline. Any abstract received after the deadline will not be accepted. Upon completion of evaluation an ‘Accepted’ or ‘Rejected’ email will be sent to each application submitted. The result of the evaluation will be send approximately 14 days after deadline submission.
· Research Based Abstract
· Practical Based Abstract
The submitting author must verify that all co-authors have read and approved the submission of the abstract.
A disclosure form identifying commercial relationships for all co-authors must be completed by the submitting author, if their abstract has been accepted for publication. The submitting author signs and verifies disclosure on behalf of all co-authors. Disclosure information for accepted abstracts will be made available to the meeting attendees.
Acceptance & Rejection
Upon completion of the evaluation of submitted abstracts, an ‘Accepted’ or ‘Rejected’ email will be sent to authors. Upon acceptance of an author’s submission, the following instructions below are applicable:
- The presenting author of the presentation should confirm their attendance upon receiving the acceptance email within one week.
- The availability of any sort of grant for registration will be mentioned in the acceptance email, without any guarantees at the abstract submission stage.
- Accepted authors will automatically receive registration pass that will be conducted by the PCO and sent up to 10 days prior to the congress.
- Authors who confirm presence will receive a poster code based on their category of submission 1 week before the congress.
All submitted abstracts must be in English
The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author. The original abstract is reprinted exactly as provided. During submission, it must clearly indicate the name of the presenting author, who will be considered the contact person for all correspondence connected with the submitted abstract.
All submitted abstracts need to have the names and surnames of all co-authors, along with their positions in their affiliated institutions.
Abstract submissions need to be limited to 300 words.
An abstract must have a short, specific title (no abbreviations) that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation. It is encouraged that the title is set so as to attract the audience and to hint to the conclusion of the investigation.
Submit your Abstract
To submit your abstract please fill out the below form
Who Should Attend
- Cardiac Nurses
- Cardiac surgeons
- Cardio-thoracic surgeons
- Cardiology Researchers
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Research scholars
- Practicing Cardiologists
- Vascular Biologists
- Acute medicine Specialists
- Heart Failure & Health care
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Emergency Medicine
- Engage with 1000+ Healthcare Professionals who will recommend or buy your product
- Highlight your brand at an exclusive healthcare gathering
- Network with decision makers from Hospital/ Clinics, Distributors, Government Authorities
- Reach out to new and existing clients of UAE and GCC markets
- Showcase your latest product and services at the premier GCC cardiology event