Registration Fee for GCC Cardiology Conference
10-12 March 2022
Early Bird Registration
until 15th December 2021
|* Physicians, Nurses, Residents, Students & Allied Health Professionals||100 USD|
|*All fees are inclusive 5% VAT|
• Registration fees entitle participants to attend all the general & concurrent sessions, entrance to exhibition.
• For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration is possible until 15th December 2021 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable on-site registration fee on-site.
• For administrative purpose, a copy of your ID is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee for Nurses, Residents & Allied Health Professionals.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is confirmed only upon payment
- Registration fee applies as per the date of
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Conference Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event, we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 10th February 2022.
- After this date 10th February 2022, name changes can only be coordinated with a fee of USD 20 per name changed.
Cancellations & Refunds
- 50% refund – cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of an administrative fee of 50% from the registration fee
- No refund – 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations within 30 days to the event
Method of Payment
- No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. PAYMENT can be made either by:
Payment Mode 1 – Bank Transfer
|Beneficiary||Eurolink Middle East|
|Account||Bank Account (AED): / IBAN: AE17 0260 0010 15353106301|
|Bank Account (USD): / IBAN: AE25 0260 0010 2535 3106 302|
|Address||P.O. Box, Jabel Ali Branch, Dubai, U.A.E.|
Please indicate your name, your reference number against remittances reference enabling our bank to accurately locate your payment.
Payment is settled in AED according to the exchange rate of the day when the above credit card is debited by Eurolink Middle East
Please email a copy of receipt to email@example.com
THE CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS WILL ACQUIRE THE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATON CREDIT POINTS.
Credits points, will be announced 10 working days after the live conference days.
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to the registered email address, under the registered full name, as a PDF within 10 days after the conclusion of the 30- days on demand, to allow maximum benefit to the participants. Attendance of 75% of the session is mandatory to claim your credit points. Attendance is monitored and recorded, for all live-days and the 30-days on-demand playback.